Kansas Accredited Free Online Public School
A virtual site for West Elk USD 282, E-School Virtual Charter Academy is a virtual program dedicated to serving K-12 students across the great state of Kansas. Students from Kindergarten through 12th grade can succeed and advance on their own time and schedule that best fits the family’s needs and interests. E-School provides families with the flexibility and freedom to decide when, where, and how their child is educated without sacrificing the quality of education that is received. Certified teachers and content experts provide students with a safe and conducive virtual learning environment that allows students to grow academically and socially.Our School
How Does It Work?
E-School typically offers a much more flexible schedule than traditional education. Unlike the one-size-fits-all system most of us grew up with, parents have the freedom to chose when, where & how their child will grow academically. Oftentimes, you as a parent are in the dark regarding your child’s academic performance until it’s too late to do anything about it. With E-School, you will be paired with a State-Certified educator to form a “learning team.” As a part of the team, you have the ability to structure your child’s daily routine, review lessons and monitor progress as often as you wish.
Success With E-School
- Bring a high-quality, rigorous academic standard to the Kansas online school community
- Motivate ALL students to reach the outer limits of their intellectual ability
- Prepare students for college with no costly remediation required
- Provide a safe, supportive alternative for students who wish to excel
- Offer Kansas Educators a fulfilling career path worthy of their skill & commitment